ACM is a software business that possesses expertise in the handling of data and images
on and off the Internet
. ACM owns web servers which reside within Rackspace's
Datacentre resulting in high speed links to the Internet backbone. We maintain private
secure database files from which web pages can pull down information. We can create
and host your own website or supply web pages that provide rich intra/extranet viewing
from your existing site.
For the management task of maintaining accurate data and images, we can either supply
the Assistant software range providing non-internet management of a local database,
parts of which might be uploaded to or web pages that directly edit the Internet
database. For example, a Fine Art storer might maintain an inventory data file on
their local network but then upload relevant parts to be viewed on the Internet
by their clients.
- The Assistant range of software applications provide accurate information and
image databases for curators, auctioneers, and fine art storage managers.
- Collection Viewer is a demonstration Fine Art Collection Database.
- We host a number of web sites written by ourselves on our own Web Server residing in Rackspace's Datacentre at Stockley Park.
We write in Microsoft ASP.net which has strong abilities in accessing data off Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle databases.
- We also publish high quality illustrated Collection Books of Fine Art Collections.
- For Archives Data site - https://www.acmdata.net. This is a secure password-protected area for maintaining Collection
databases for clients.